International Digitization Conference 2
The Polish IoT & AI Sinotaic Cluster and members of the EDIH Smart Secure Cities consortium invite you to the second edition of the Cyfryzacja 2- conference, i.e. a series of online meetings in the area of industry 4.0 and SmartCity.
Business / Samorząd / Society / Technologies / Benefits / Challenges / Opportunities.
The conference will be intended for business representatives - especially SMEs and local governments interested in the digitization of their activities with the use of intelligent IoT and Smart City systems.
We will present the most modern Polish technological solutions in the field of IoT and Smart City using Artificial Intelligence, cloud solutions, BigData. We will talk about cybersecurity of digital solutions.
We will present the benefits and opportunities for SMEs and local governments resulting from digitization in the technological and social dimension. We will also present best practices and examples of digitization of business and local governments from Europe.
The conference will be held in a hybrid formula.
13.10. 2022 - Integration of modern technological tools with spatial planning and spatial design - Digital Twin in spatial planning.
PANOVA Studio / Cadvision
20.10.2022 - Digitization and energy efficiency, diagnostics and monitoring of machine operation.
The Employers' Union Polska Miedź Academy of Industry Development 4.0.
27.10.2022 - Cybersecurity, Critical Infrastructure, Smart City.
- How science fits into Smart-cities trends. dr inż. Aleksandra Radomska-Zalas
Dean of the Faculty of Technology
Academy of Jakub from Paradyż.
- Cybersecurity in the Age of Industry 4.0 - Joanna Rut, Department of Logistics, Faculty of Production Engineering and Logistics, Opole University of Technology
"Trends in digital transformation" - what are the trends in digital transformation? What every entrepreneur should know about Industry 4.0 and where to start the digital transformation process? DBR77Robotics
Trends in digital transformation. Examples from Europe. / Cluj IT Cluster, Romania / GAIA
10.11.2022- Data / transformation / processing.
- Open research data for European innovation. Poland's participation in activities for the European Open Science Cloud / EOSC.
- Data Store - Open data of the Metropolis GZM. / Metropolitan Office of the Metropolis GZM in Katowice
- Sebastian Paczkowski - Cybersecurity Projects and Services Manager at Tekniska, Marcin Kryształ, Tekniska sales engineer "How to assess the security and reliability of the provider of SMART CITY solutions?"
17.11.2022 - End of the conference - Signing of a letter of intent: Foundation of the Future Industry Platform / Sinotaic of FPPP Sinotaic Cooperation and the merger of IoT Innovation and Future Industry Showrooms - Robert Kłosowski, Agnieszka Łasut, official signing of a letter of cooperation. Signing will take place stationary in Katowice, all broadcast online.
On this day, we will connect remotely between the Katowice-Radom-Gorzów Wlkp Showrooms.
Marek Ostafil will be the moderator of the meeting.
Conference closing panel:
- City of Katowice - Smart City implementation and why do cities collect data - "Katowice - simply smart. Katowice's activities in the field of smart city".
Elina Ojala Environmental Director City of Lahti - “Lahti - European Green Capital”.