The idea of the Polish IoT Cluster & AI
As shown by research on the Internet of Things market in the world and in Poland, it is an industry not only with a huge, if not the greatest, development potential, but also of strategic importance for every economy.
In order to take advantage of the opportunities offered by this branch of industry, the idea of using the potential of Polish companies, universities, research institutes and non-governmental organizations in the field of IoT and AI was born and the creation of the Polish IoT & AI Cluster.
The integration of intellectual strength, human capital, technological thought, and above all, the development of innovative solutions based on the experience, technological potential and know-how of Silesian companies and research units was one of the main factors supporting the creation of the Cluster.
The aim of the cluster is to use the potential of entities operating in Poland in the area of the Internet of Things by:
- integration of entities operating in Poland in the field of the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
- creation by members of the cluster of global products and solutions in the field of the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence, which will be offered to recipients abroad and in the country,
- creating solutions in the field of IoT and AI in cooperation with research institutes, universities and target recipients, so that research and development projects are developed for the needs of the market and find practical application there,
- using the potential of the Internet of Things industry and Artificial Intelligence in the process of transforming the region from a coal-based economy to the latest technologies,
- integration and development, supporting the activities of companies operating in various areas of IoT in Poland and creating the center of this strategically important industry,
- creating an example of an excellent public-private partnership involving cooperation of all three sectors: I. administration, II. business and III. non-governmental organizations and scientific institutions,
- creating a kind of implementation center for Internet of Things solutions in Poland by integrating native solutions in the region,
- using existing funds to build a center for creating Internet of Things products, distinguished by safety and high-quality workmanship.
One of the foundations of the action will also be based on the idea of sustainable and fair development so as to ensure not only economic development, but through this, and through the nature of the solutions created and their implementation locally, to improve the quality of life of the region's citizens.
The aim will also be to create new jobs, but above all, to enable companies from the region to develop, expand and, as a result, gain sales markets abroad for the sale of services and products on a global scale.