If you have any questions regarding your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com,
1. SSN - means SMART SECURE NETWORKS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Fryderyka Szopena 51, 35-959 Rzeszów, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, based on the KRS number 0000819063, NIP: 6312689026, REGON: 385069513, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org provides services by electronic means.
2. Services - means services provided by SSN by electronic means, including via the website www.sinotaic.com.
3. Customer - means any person to whom Services may be provided.
4. Operator - an entity that is an entrepreneur whose services the Customer uses or intends to use, by accessing the Operator's services via mobile systems or applications belonging to the SSN.
5. GDPR - means REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation).
II. PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. Depending on the Services you use, SSN processes the following personal data:
a) during registration in SSN systems or applications: e-mail address, first and last name;
b) in the case of using the contact form on the website and electronic correspondence: Name, surname, company name, telephone number, e-mail address, content of the correspondence, including the content of the message voluntarily added by the Customer;
c) when participating in events, e.g. conferences, trainings, etc. organized by the SSN: e-mail address, name and surname, company;
3. SSN uses personal data to provide SSN Services to Clients, manage the account in the system and use their functionality, handle complaints, for accounting and tax purposes, as well as receive and send e-mails and correspondence in connection with the performance of the contract or before its conclusion, conducting marketing activities. The basis for data processing is the processing necessary to perform the contract or take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), and in some cases the legal basis may also be a special provision, which allows SSN to process data in order to fulfill a legal obligation - e.g. accounting and tax regulations (the basis of Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
4. SSN uses personal data to contact Clients, for example via e-mail, as well as respond to social media posts addressed to SSN, in order to better perform the Services, inform about changes and provide explanations and information. The basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of SSN (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
5. SSN sends marketing messages to the e-mail address provided by the Customer only if the Customer has consented to it. The basis for data processing is the consent of the Customer (the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). The customer may opt out of receiving correspondence at any time. Withdrawal of consent is possible, for example, by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. SSN may transfer the data provided by the Customer to the designated SSN partner for the partner's marketing purposes only if the Customer has consented to the transfer of data to the SSN partner for the purpose indicated in the consent.
6.If, as part of the services provided by the Operator, the Operator provides the possibility of registering or logging in to the Operator's services (e.g. to the website, registration form.) Via the SSN system, in the event of the Customer's consent to the provision of data by the Operator, SSN will provide the Operator with the Customer's personal data provided during registration in the system or application, i.e. name, surname, e-mail address. The Client's consent is the basis for SSN providing the Operator with the Client's data indicated above.
7. SSN requires the Customer to provide personal data that is necessary for the performance of the contract - performance of the Services. In the event that this information is not provided by the Customer, SSN will not be able to provide the Services. If required by law, e.g. tax regulations, SSN may also request other necessary data. Apart from the above cases, the provision of personal data by the Customer is voluntary.
8. SSN entrusts personal data for processing to service providers who perform certain duties and functions on behalf of SSN. SSN provides data to service providers: website support, IT services related to system and application technical support, payment services related to service contracts, Microsoft Azure cloud computing service (Western Europe), accounting services for SSN. SSN entrusts the above-mentioned service providers only such data that is necessary for the proper performance of services for or on behalf of SSN.
In the case of data transmission, the SSN ensures that the service provider processes the data in accordance with the security requirements and does not use the data for purposes other than providing services to the SSN.
9. SSN does not transfer personal data to entities other than the service providers described above, except when it is necessary due to legal regulations or a decision of authorities, as well as in the case of the necessity to establish, exercise or defend the SSN law.
10. SSN does not transfer personal data outside the European Union.
12. SSN processes the Customer's personal data only for the period necessary for the proper performance of contracts with Customers, i.e. the provision of Services, as well as handling the complaint process, pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract, as well as for the period resulting from the obligations imposed on ANN by legal regulations (e.g. with regard to tax and accounting obligations, in accordance with the relevant regulations for a period of 5 years), only to the extent necessary. For marketing purposes, the data is stored for the duration of the contract or until it is brought by
The customer to object to such processing.
13. SSN ensures the application of appropriate technical and organizational safeguards for personal data in order to ensure an appropriate level of security of the personal data processed.
14. Customers have the right to access their personal data, including requesting information about their data or providing a copy of this data processed by SSN.
15. Customers have the right to correct their personal data if the data is incomplete, out of date or incorrect.
16. Customers have the right to object to the processing of personal data by SSN. "Marketing" objection - The customer has the right to object to the processing of his data for the purpose of direct marketing. Objection due to a special situation - the Customer also has the right to object to the processing of his data on the basis of a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing, as well as when the processing is necessary to perform a task in the public interest. In such a case, a specific situation should be indicated which justifies the SSN's discontinuation of examining the objection. SSN will cease processing the Customer's data for these purposes, unless it proves that the grounds for data processing by SSN override the rights of the Customer or that the data is necessary by SSN to establish, assert or defend claims.
17. Customers have the right to demand that the SSN process their personal data be restricted.
18. Customers have the right to request the deletion of personal data. Web page: firstname.lastname@example.org,
19. Customers have the right to request the transfer of personal data to the Customer or a designated third party.
20. Customers have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for the protection of personal data, in Poland: the Office for Personal Data Protection (UODO), ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland, website: http://www.uodo.gov.pl/