Cybersecurity is one of the competencies of the future, particularly important in the context of the Internet of Things, the development of which is the mission of our cluster. That is why we would like to invite you to a unique conference - CyberTek Tech Festival.
The event will take place on May 24-26, 2023 In Silesian Museum in Katowice.
We got a discount on tickets in the amount of 10%. Just use the code when registering Sinotaic10 (limited number of tickets) to take advantage of the opportunity and expand your competences in the field of industrial network security.
The aim of the three-day conference is to integrate the environment of people responsible for OT cybersecurity. It is a unique opportunity to summarize the current state of knowledge, learn about the latest trends and requirements resulting from new regulations, and get acquainted directly with the opinions of experts presented in a dynamic "hit or miss" formula and during Q&A sessions.
Who is CyberTek'23 for?
- Representatives of critical infrastructure
- Senior and middle management
- CSO/CISO/CIO in OT/IT
- Automation engineers
- Network engineers
- Auditors and IT/OT risk analysis specialists
- OT/IT Integrators
- Enthusiasts of cybersecurity and OT networks
- Specialists in technical cybersecurity
5 reasons to join:
- You will really improve your competences thanks to high substantive content (trainings, ThreatGen strategy game, Cyber42 SANS workshops and - for the first time in Europe - ICS4ICS, also deep dive and C-level technical lectures, communication workshop).
- You will refresh information about the latest trends and requirements.
- You will gain the opportunity to meet one2one with industry experts.
- You will confront your beliefs on the creative training ground - during the Q&A session, "hit or not?" and lightning talks.
- You will earn CPE points and numerous benefits in terms of further development (discounts on training and other industry events).
Check the offer of tickets & enjoy the cyber!