Technological readiness of SMEs
The Silesian Cluster of the Internet of Things has created a program especially for SMEs Silesia 4.0, which is a system solution that offers support in the robotization and digitization of companies' activities in various areas - from production processes and their analysis using intelligent systems to business processes. As part of the program Silesia 4.0 companies receive:
- assessment of needs and adjustment of the implementation as well as adaptation of technological components to the current level of advancement and the needs of SMEs. This will allow to assess the level of technological advancement and readiness to introduce solutions in the field of Industry 4.0
- Configuration of industrial automation systems with the use of technological solutions created within the Cluster, an example of which is the universal production cell - Station I 4.0
- support in obtaining financing instruments for the implementation (purchase, leasing) of Station I 4.0 from various sources and using various financial instruments:
- subsidies for the purchase of innovations from national and European programs
- co-financing from domestic and foreign funds coordinated by the Future Industry Platform Foundation
- subsidies from the funds of the Silesian Center of Entrepreneurship
- loans offered by Fundusz Górnośląski S.A.
- advice on the development of innovation and fundraising in the company from SPIN-US Sp. z o.o.
We invite all interested companies to analyze their readiness and needs in the field of digitization and robotization of their activities. This analysis will allow us to prepare personalized solutions both from the point of view of technology and sources of financing its implementation for each SME.
You can find the link to the analysis here